Monday, August 14, 2017

Ballad week starts with Love and Hate!

Howdy all,

As promised I am going to share a song each day this week. The only requirement is that I have been addicted to it, and that is a ballad! I decided to present them to you my reader(s) in the order that I was introduced to them. Without further ado, let's play some music!



So, I must admit I was ridiculously late to the Avett Brothers love train. I wasted years of my life without enjoying their beautiful music! I like this song because it is different, and I can identify with both Love and Hate. Unfortunately I have played both parts. I think most of us have, at one point or another. Anyways, I hope if you haven't heard this song before that you enjoyed it. If you have heard it and already love it, then you are welcome for hearing it again!

Tomorrow is the ballad of a logger!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment