Friday, August 11, 2017

They seem to all work out

Happy Friday!!!

I clearly did not attain my writing goal for this this week. I would like to announce now that next week is Ballad Week! A song a day for you wonderful readers; I know you are excited.

The song today comes from an album that came out when I was in High School. This song never made it to the radio (that I am aware of) but is my favorite song on the album!




Unfortunately the past week or so since my last post has not been as happy and care-free as I would prefer life to be. Some dear friends are going through some tough times, and my heart goes out to them. Of course this is in addition to my own struggles with some changes I am trying to make.

I was so happy to have found this song again, because I believe it almost word for word. I almost feel as if it is autobiographical for me. I have always had a naturally (sometimes unrealistic) positive outlook, belief in the goodness of life and people in it. It may be a strange cup of tea (outlook) to others, but that's OK. I am getting more and more comfortable and confident every day in the gifts that bring to my world.

We all struggle. We can all relate to the lyrics in this song. Some days we wake with weary heads, some days we just want to turn around and walk away. But we are not quitters!

"Good things for good people you see. Good things they seem to all work out."

Whenever you are feeling down my friends, please remember. "Count your blessings. Count them 1, 2, 3. Don't give up because it will all work out!"

I hope this helps someone today, writing this post has put me in a better mental place already. I love you all! Keep reading, and please comment, message me, whatever! I would thoroughly enjoy hearing from you either here or on Facebook!

TGIF! Enjoy the weekend!😎

No comments:

Post a Comment